Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why I Miss Nap Time...


Being an 'adult' is not all that I had imagined at times although I don't care to go back to my adolecence. Let me explain, being female, I whole-heartedly believe it requires more paperwork to be married, a nurse, live on your own and be the bread-winner of the family. Those of you reading this probably already know my and my husbands situation but for those of you who don't, my husband is a full-time student therefore we are a single income family. My husband is the best thing that has happened to me this side of heaven (well, second to my salvation) but it is often frustrating that he never seems to have to fill out as much paperwork as me. When we moved from NC back to SC, I filled out all the applications for the apartment and utilities, I had to get a new driver's license which required every piece of paper that ever had my maiden or married name on it. The latest and most frustrating issue has been changing my NC nursing license to SC. I understand that there are policies that must be followed in dealing with these matters but it would really be helpful if the people answering the phones would direct me to someone else who knows the answer to my question or just admit that they don't know. What sould have taken maybe a week (generous amount of time) has strung itself out for nearly a month. So, when is nap time?

No comments:

Post a Comment